Healthcare Facility Highlights
1. Full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services. We continue to expand our services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community, providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic, a Level II Trauma Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital.
The physicians, nurses and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
2. American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get with the Guidelines® Gold Performance Achievement Award for Heart Failure. 3. As a part of the largest hospital chain in the world, bringing unsurpassed healthcare resources to El Paso through a network of Centers of Excellence in fields such as Pediatrics, Cardiology, Neuroscience and Organ Transplant, Breast Imaging and Bariatrics.
Skills for Healthcare Job, Medical/Oncology Nurse
1. Current Licensure in Texas or New Mexico as an RN; BLS Certification for Healthcare Providers.
2. Associates Degree/College Diploma. Bachelors-Science of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
3. Accept new nurse graduates on this unit.
Medical/Oncology Nurse Schedule
Full-time Night Shift, Weekend Rotate.
*Number of Beds: 45.
*Patient Demographic: Patient demographic is 18 years and older, general medical patients, Oncology Unit, and Remote Telemetry – non-critical care.