Great Healthcare Job Openings
Cardio Surgical Technician in Charleston, SC
Healthcare Facility, The Highlights
– Becker’s Top 100 Heart Programs.
– The Joint Commission recently named this facility as one of the nation’s top hospitals for quality and safety for the fourth year in a row.
– Level III Trauma Program.
Qualifications for Cardio Surgical Technician in Charleston, SC
– Graduate of a School of Surgical Technology.
– Minimum of 1-2 years of cardiovascular experience.
Schedule for Healthcare Job Opening
Full-time, Days with On-Call.
Job Description for Cardio Surgical Technician in Charleston, SC
Assists in nursing care and preparation of the cardiovascular surgical patient by performance of routine and specialized duties. Performs scrub duties and related procedures such as surgical room set-up for specialized cardiovascular patients.
The skills required for the Cardio Surgical Technician position include, but are not limited to, setting up and scrubbing the following cases: CABG, valve replacement, and aortic malformalities.
May also perform surgical technician duties within the general OR population.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, click here, fill-out the referral form and submit. Good luck!