Great Healthcare Job Opportunity
ECMO Manager in Phoenix, AZ
Number of positions
Healthcare Facility Hightlights
1. Help children grow and thrive!
2. Only hospital in Arizona dedicated to children and one of the 10 largest children’s hospitals in the nation.
3. Team-oriented approach allowing for ample learning and career growth opportunities
Qualifications for ECMO Manager in Phoenix, AZ
1. Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
2. Minimum of 5 yrs ECLS experience and leadership experience.
3. Current license as RN, registered respiratory care practitioner and clinical perfusionist by the state of AZ.
Job Description for Healthcare Position, ECMO Manager in Phoenix, AZ
-This position is accountable to provide oversight for the operational and administrative activities of the ECLS program.
-Responsible for day-to-day staffing and operations while maintaining fiscal accountability.
-The ECMO Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring, and improving the quality of services with the goal of optimal patient outcomes.
-Demonstrates clinical expertise for the provision of safe, effective, and developmentally appropriate care to patients of all ages.
-Plans, coordinates, and provides education to the interdisciplinary ECMO team and medical care providers.
-Works interdependently with and independently of the team.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, click here, fill-out referral form and submit. Good Luck!!