Healthcare Facility Highlights
1. Nationally-recognized hospital for quality. Has been voted “Family Favorite” for the past 10 years!
2. Leader in high-risk obstetrics, advance cardiology and innovative surgery techniques; working towards Magnet status.
3. Close-knit, collaborative team; providing excellent quality patient care.
4. Shifts may vary – .8 opportunities.
Skills for Healthcare Job, Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse in San Jose, CA
1. ASN required: BSN strongly preferred.
2. 1 year minimum of Labor & Delivery RN experience.
3. Active RN license in CA, ACLS and NRP.
Job Description for Healthcare Position in San Jose, CA
-The Labor & Delivery Nursing team are dedicated, healthcare providers with excellent services for patients.
-The Registered Nurse (RN) promotes a cooperative working relationship with care team members, physicians, other disciplines and the public by facilitating and enhancing communication, displaying honesty and respect.