Job Type: Full-time
Medical Facility Highlights
1. Full-service burn center within an award winning hospital & medical center.
2. Ranked among the top hospital in LA County for heart attack treatment response time.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, Neonatal ICU Nurse in West Hills, CA
1. Valid California RN license.
2. 1+ years of recent NICU experience.
3. Successful completion of Neonatal Resuscitation Certificate.
4. BCLS and NRP, required.
Neonatal ICU Nurse in West Hills, CA provides direct patient healthcare in the neonatal intensive care unit. Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care. Communicates with physicians about changes in neonate’s clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Participates in performance improvement and CQI activities.