Job Type: Full-time, Nights, 700p-700a, Rotating Weekend and No On-call
Number of Openings: 2
Healthcare Facility Highlights
1. #1 ranked heart program in TX six years in a row.
2. Malcolm Baldridge award recipient.
3. Home to one of the largest non-academic cardiovascular research programs in the world.
4. Able to transfer from ICU to train on CVICU.
Qualifications for Cardiovascular Intensive Care Nurse in Austin, TX
1. TX RN license
2. Minimum 1-year acute care cardiology/ cardiovascular nursing.
3. BLS, ACLS preferred.
Job Description for Healthcare Position, Cardiovascular Intensive Care Nurse in Austin, TX
-The Registered Nurse is responsible for performing assessments, developing a plan of care, implementing and evaluating the care.
-The RN administers medications and treatments as ordered by physicians and in keeping with the current clinical nursing practice.
-The Cardiovascular Intensive Care Nurse is responsible for directing, monitoring and evaluating the care delegated to non-licensed personnel.