Job Type: Full-time
Number of Openings 21
Top-notch Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical/Oncology in Bismarck, ND needed! We are looking for an experienced, professional Registered Nurse (RN) to provide excellent care for our patients receiving cancer treatment.
You’ll work with one of the top performing facilities in the country, collaborating with other members of your healthcare team to provide exceptional service and continue the tradition of highest quality care.
Hiring Medical Facility Highlights in Bismarck, ND
1. Come work for the Top Hospital in the region for safety and quality while still retaining a family-like atmosphere.
2. Bismarck features a vibrant culture with loads of recreational opportunities and a diverse economy.
3. North Dakota recently voted #1 state for young adults.
Qualifications for Job Position, Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical/Oncology in Bismarck, ND
1. Nursing degree from an approved school of nursing.
2. Licensed to practice registered nursing in the state of ND or in a compact state.
3. Basic Life Support Certification within the orientation period and meets re-certification as required.
4. Open to new grads.