Job Type: Full-time, Rotating Weekends
Number of Openings: 3
Medical Facility Highlights
– Home to a Level II Trauma Center, Idaho’s only Level I ICU, and the only emergency room in Idaho Falls, ID.
-Achieved the Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ from Healthgrades in 2016.
– The region’s only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
– Area offers a variety of outdoor activities close by, including several National Parks.
Qualifications for RN: NICU in Idaho Falls, ID
– Completion from an accredited school of nursing.
– Must maintain current State of Idaho Registered Nurse license.
– Current AHA CPR for Healthcare Providers card.
Job Description for RN: NICU in Idaho Falls, ID
This position is responsible for participating in the direct care of patients in NICU; performing nursing assessments of patients by observation and interaction with patient/significant others for educational, physiological, psychosocial, comfort, and safety needs.
The RN is also responsible for planning and coordinating care, and follow-up with other associates, departments, physicians and management as necessary; evaluating and documenting each patients response to interventions.