Medical Facility Highlights
– Home to a Level II Trauma Center, Idaho’s only Level I ICU, and the only emergency room in Idaho Falls, ID.
-Achieved the Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ from Healthgrades in 2016.
– The region’s only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
– Area offers a variety of outdoor activities close by, including several National Parks.
Qualifications for RN: Pediatrics in Idaho Falls, ID
– Requires completion from accredited school of nursing.
– RN must maintain current State Registered Nurse license.
– Current AHA CPR for Healthcare Providers card.
– Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) within 6 months of hire.
Job Description for RN: Pediatrics in Idaho Falls, ID
Responsible for the delivery of evidenced based and family centered patient care from birth to 18 years of age in the pediatric setting utilizing the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation).
This may include the RN caring for children involving respiratory, cardiovascular, neurologic, hematologic/oncologic, endocrine/metabolic, gastrointestinal, renal, and other illnesses and diseases.