Job Type: Full-time, Nights, With Rotating Weekends
With an exciting combination of routine and unique cases, you will learn and be challenged as a valued member of our L&D team. As a member of the labor and delivery team, you will learn to develop, implement, and coordinate an excellent care plan for your patients, including the medical treatment and evaluation of patient treatment.
The Labor & Delivery RN is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community.
The L&D RN possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed.
Healthcare Facility Highlights in Orange Park, FL
– As part of the largest healthcare provider in the world, Medical Center provides the opportunity to develop your career along side more than 1,500 team members and 750 physicians on staff.
– Full benefits and competitive salary offered.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, RN: L&D in Orange Park, FL
– FL RN or compact license with the ability to obtain permanent license in FL.
– BLS required, issued by American Heart Association.
– NRP required within 3 months of hire.
– ACLS required within 3 months of hire.
– AWHONN Fetal Monitoring required.
– 1-2 years of L&D experience required.