Job Type: Full-time
Number of Openings: 1
Healthcare Facility Highlights in Oakland, CA
1. Well established behavioral health organization committed to a belief in the rehabilitation potential of people with serious mental illness.
2. Work with a team of professionals dedicated to positivity, respect, and the recovery of their patients.
Excellent benefits package:
Health, Vision, Dental
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, Behavioral Health Director of Nursing in Oakland, CA
1. A nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing and 2 years’ experience in a locked, inpatient, Joint Commission accredited psychiatric facility.
2. Current valid licensure as an RN in the state of California is required.
3. At least 1 year in a supervisory/management role.
About this Healthcare Job, Behavioral Health Director of Nursing in Oakland, CA
DON is responsible for activities and functions related to the administration of patient care systems and patient care in nursing areas and departments.