Job Type: Full-time, No Weekends
Summary for Healthcare Position in Las Vegas, NV
This job is for someone who will confidently and carefully help lead the operations for education of new nurses and current staff. This person will create and maintain effective systems to make sure all operations are running smoothly and continuously drive improved clinical performance.
If you enjoy leading a team and thinking outside the box when it comes to process improvement and education, this position could be a great fit for you!
Top Reasons to Love this Healthcare Job, Vice President of Clinical Education in Las Vegas, NV
– Full benefits, competitive salary plus bonus opportunity.
– We are committed to supporting healthcare professionals and ensuring their growth. A career with one of our hospitals means security and stability and unmatched potential.
– Growth within a team dedicated to the highest quality patient care and the improvement of human life each and every day.
Qualifications for Healthcare Position, Vice President of Clinical Education in Las Vegas, NV
– Bachelor’s and Master’s degree Nursing.
– Required – 10 + years of experience in Nursing.
– Required – 5 + years of experience in clinical education, preferably in hospital setting.
– Required – Registered Nurse – Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices.
– Certified Nurse Educator