Job Type: Full-time
Benefits for Healthcare Position
1) Benefits start on your first day.
2) Tuition and training reimbursement.
3) Competitive 401k plan.
4) Wellness Program
5) Employee discount programs.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, Audit Specialist in Nashville, TN
1) High School diploma or equivalent required.
2) Previous experience in charge entry and/or coding preferred.
3) Detailed knowledge of billing, HCPCS, CPT and ICD codes.
4) Previous Radiation Oncology billing experience preferred.
5) Must have coding or charge entry experience.
6) Effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
Job Description for Healthcare Position in Nashville, TN
-Radiation Oncology Audit Specialist is responsible for reviewing the daily schedules and billing reports for R.O. The Specialist will act as a liaison between hospital staff and patient accounting making sure that the organization receives all professional and technical charges for services performed.
-Maintain current knowledge of Radiation Oncology billing and reimbursement. The Specialist is responsible for review of all charges for the assigned clinics.
-Duties include reviewing daily schedules, charge capture reports and superbills, communication with the physicians as well as hospital staff, accurate entry of charges, knowledge of coding, and maintenance of related logs in Excel.