Job Type: Full-time
Healthcare Facility Highlights for RN Clinical Coordinator in Fort Worth, TX
1. Work for a top Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth.
2. Enjoy a M-F schedule, 8-5
3. This position carries a title of Clinical Coordinator, while it doesn’t immediately supervise any employees, it is a stepping stone into leadership at this organization.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, RN Clinical Coordinator in Fort Worth, TX
1. 2 years’s pediatric experience. This could be in a children’s hospital, pediatric or family clinic setting.
2. Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
3. An active RN license in TX or ability to obtain.