Job Type: Full-time
Highlights for Healthcare Position, Inpatient Care Coordinator in Newport News, VA
– Opportunity to make a difference in patients daily care
– Competitive salary and full benefits offered.
– The Skilled Inpatient Care Coordinator (SICC) plays an integral role in optimizing the patient’s recovery journey.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, Inpatient Care Coordinator in Newport News, VA
– Registered Clinician is a requirement of the role with preference for RN, PT, or OT credentials
– Current active unrestricted clinical license required.
– 3-5 years of clinical experience required; 1year min of recent skilled nursing facility experience.
– Experience working with geriatric population preferred.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– Case Management experience with CCM preferred.