Job Type: Full-time, Nights
Highlights for Healthcare Position, RN: Access/Transfer Center in Franklin, TN
1. Provide patient care from a central access center. This means no lifting patients, no med administration, or procedures.
2. You’ll work collaboratively with physicians, social workers, therapists, and other RN’s to assess and determine placement services for patients within the system.
3. Career growth, challenging work, shift diff, and excellent comp and benefits!
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, RN: Access/Transfer Center in Franklin, TN
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. Current nursing license in either TN, FL, or AZ with the ability to obtain licenses in additional states and a strong understanding of EMTALA.
3. 3 years experience in an acute care setting, preferably critical care or ER.