Job Type: Full-time
Healthcare Facility Highlights, Physician: Neurology Movement Disorder Specialist in Temple, TX
1. Named Fortune Magazine’s Best Places to Work in Health Care in 2017.
2. Be part of a team that is on the cutting edge, creating the future of health care.
3. 11 hospitals listed in U.S News & World Report “Best Hospitals” rankings.
4. We have a large team of 16+ neurologists and Advanced Practice Professionals (NPs and PAs) along w/nursing and administrative support.
5. Call expectation is either 1:6 or 1:7.
6. Competitive salary with a benefits package.
Healthcare Job Qualifications for Physician: Neurology Movement Disorder Specialist in Temple, TX
1. MD or DO
2. BC Neurology (BE okay if actively pursuing certification)
3. Fellowship training in Movement Disorders
4. TX medical license