Job Type: Full-time
Healthcare Facility Highlights for Research Nurse: Oncology in Nashville, TN
– Clinical trial leader in the majority of approved cancer therapies over the last 10 years
– Physician-led oversight drives quality standards and program development to build centers of excellence for every major cancer type.
– The organization has led more than 300 first-in-man clinical trials since its inception in 1993.
– Hospitals are American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer Accredited and we have 35 breast centers accredited by the National Accreditation of Breast Center.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, Research Nurse: Oncology in Nashville, TN
– Associate of Nurses Degree or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
– Current RN license to practice in the State of Tennessee.
– Oncology experience required. Bone Marrow Transplant/Hematology experience is strongly preferred.