Job Type: Full-time, Days with Rotating Weekends
Facility Highlights for Director of Labor & Delivery in Las Vegas, NV
– Full benefits and competitive salary
– Hospital features nationally recognized programs including a top cardiovascular thoracic center, the renowned Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery, an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Center.
– With a dedicated and talented staff of employees and outstanding physicians, Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care.
Job Qualifications for Director of Labor & Delivery in Las Vegas, NV
– Graduate of school of a nursing required.
– BSN Required or will be completed within 6 months of hire.
– MSN within 4 years of hire, transfer, and/or currently in position.
– Current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada.
– Obtains National Certification within 1 year.
– Current valid CPR issued American Heart Association.