Job Type: Full-time
Facility Highlights for Clinical Coordinator (RN)-Surgery (Robotics) in El Paso, TX
1. The first and only El Paso hospitals with the Nurse Friendly Designation by the Texas Nurse’s Association.
2. The only full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services.
3. Baldrige National Quality Award Recipient.
4. El Paso offers low cost of living, high living standards and limitless outdoor opportunities (check out Franklin Mountains State Park!).
Job Qualifications for Clinical Coordinator (RN)-Surgery (Robotics) in El Paso, TX
1. RN with current licensure in Texas or compact state
2. Current BLS, ACLS and PALS certification
3. Minimum of 1 yr of clinical practice in Robotics specialty.
4. Leadership and management experience is highly desirable.