Job Type: Full-time, Days, 5 days/wk, 8 hr shifts
Healthcare Facility Highlights for Director of Pharmacy
1. Great team and the chance to work with leading edge technology.
2. Commitment to excellence in all areas.
3. Relocation included.
4. Opportunity to work for a top children’s hospital.
Job Qualifications for Director of Pharmacy in Fort Worth, TX
1. Graduation from an accredited school of Pharmacy.
2. MBA or MHA preferred
3. Minimum of five years experience as a practicing pharmacist in a pediatric hospital pharmacy department.
4. Experience in the pediatric application of unit dose distribution, IV admixture and pharmacy computer application is essential.
5. Must be skilled in the administration and supervision of Pharmacy services and be well versed in principles and current concepts of institutional Pharmacy practice.
6. Texas Pharmacy License required.
7. Experience in 340B Program
8. DoseEdge experience
9. Prior supervisor or management experience.