Job Type: Full-time, 7 days on/7 days off
Facility Highlights, Benefits for Trauma Advanced Practice Clinician
1. Sign on bonus and relocation assistance offered, 27 days of PTO.
2. Recently awarded Top 15 Health System designation by IBM Watson Health.
3. Named as US News & World Report’s #2 Mid-Sized Hospital in the Nation.
4. Academic affiliation with Texas A&M.
5. Low cost of living with high living standards.
Qualifications for Trauma Advanced Practice Clinician in Bryan, TX
1. 1-2 years experience in acute care (trauma and/or ICU).
2. Hold national certification as an ACNP or PA from the AANP, ANCC, or NCCPA.
3. Current licensure from the Texas Physician Assistant Board.
4. Current ATLS, ACLS, BLS certification.