Job Type: Full-time
Facility Highlights for Cardiology Invasive Specialist
– Competitive salaries
– Work for the top healthcare system in the state with an amazing professional culture.
– Bonuses for obtaining certifications
-Live, work and play in Albuquerque, low cost of living, friendly people and…
Qualifications for Cardiology Invasive Specialist in Albuquerque, NM
– Associate’s Degree/Diploma in either or an Invasive Cardiovascular / Cardiopulmonary Technologist program, Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, Paramedic or RCIS with two years of adult cath lab diagnostic and interventional procedure experience in performing scrubbing, circulating and monitoring/recording duties.
– RCIS/RCES required or must have RCIS/RCES certification within first year of employment.
– Must be able to circulate, scrub and record independently on Adult Diagnostic/Interventional procedures and…