Great Healthcare Job Opportunity
Dual-Diagnosis Adult Psychiatrist in Memphis, TN
Dual-Diagnosis Adult Psychiatrist, Highlights & Benefits
1. Potential Medical Director opportunity (compensation commensurate with the scope of the role) for a candidate with the right experience.
2. Join a treatment organization that pioneered the integration of treatment for substance abuse and mental health disorders.
3. Bonus/Incentive Program.
4. Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, employee stock purchase.
5. Relocation assistance.
6. CME provisions.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, Dual-Diagnosis Adult Psychiatrist in Memphis, TN
1. Board Certified Medical License in State of TN.
2. 2-3 years’ experience with addictions and mental health disorders.
3. 2-3 years’ experience supervisory/leadership experience.
Job Description for Healthcare Position, Dual-Diagnosis Adult Psychiatrist in Memphis, TN
Caseload would be about 15-20, with 1-3 admissions/discharges per day and approximately seeing 8 patients per day for med checks/therapy.
Supervision of 3 very skilled and experienced psych NPs.
Some on call would be needed however the call is light and does not require the physician to come to the facility.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, click here, fill-out referral form and submit. Good Luck!!!